What a lot of people see in civilian life is that we aren’t the norm and we are not unchanged by what we have seen as brief as it is some times combat is a bitch and we live by rules even coming home.
– like don’t tell your family the whole truth they won’t understand.
– every one around you doesn’t care they just want a story .
Questions we get:
– why don’t you just get over it you aren’t there any more ,
-why do you duck when there’s a loud noise ,
-why are you always looking at every one every where you go.
-why can’t you just be normal
– there’s nothing to be afraid of why do you even bother keeping a pistol in your night stand
– why are you so tense you are safe now